The main objectives of training and placement cell are
- To Work with faculty members, department Heads, and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work / Summer Training/internship programs
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of sixth semester.
- To Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To upgrade the student's communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- To excel in the Recruitment process Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews
- To provide guidance sessions for higher studies.
- To arrange In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
- To arrange a sabbatical training program to the faculty members.
- To identify the needs and expectations of the companies for recruiting most suitable candidates.
- To maintain database of students to refer them for suitable job vacancies.
- To Bridge the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To build confidence among students.